A list of our most frequently asked questions

What forms do I need to fill out for financial aid?

There are two main forms that need to be filled out in order to be eligible for financial aid from the federal government, the state and/or private institution. All public and private schools require the FAFSA (Free Application for Student Aid) and access to federal grants and loans are issued through submitting the FAFSA. The College Board manages and distributes the CSS PROFILE form which is required by over 500 private institutions. Visit the College Board website to learn which schools require the PROFILE.